"I am happy to sign with the biggest team in Ghana," - Samuel Tenadu states following his Kotoko transfer

Samuel Tenadu


Samuel Tenadu, the newest member of Asante Kotoko, has expressed his happiness following the completion of his transfer to the team.

The defensive midfielder called the Porcupine Warriors the largest team in the nation in remarks made following his introduction.

He claimed that becoming a part of Asante Kotoko is like returning home to him.

He went on to say that he will put in a lot of effort for the new team and is excited to get going.

"I am ecstatic to have signed for Ghana's largest club." This reminds me of home because I spent a lot of time in Kumasi when I was a young football player. Samuel Tenadu, cited on the Asante Kotoko website, stated, "I am excited to begin underway."

On Wednesday, July 31, the defensive midfielder joined Asante Kotoko after passing the required medical check.

His arrival gives the Reds a huge boost as they continue to add elite players to bolster their roster in preparation for the next football season.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post