Kofi Agbesimah, the captain of Hearts of Oak, leaves the team due to undisclosed issues

Kofi Agbesimah


With one year left on his original two-year contract, Hearts of Oak's captain and defender, Kofi Agbesimah, has made the decision to leave the team.

The 27-year-old, who signed from Bechem United last summer, expressed his displeasure with the club citing unreported difficulties.

Agbesimah leaves after an exceptional 2023–24 season in which he played a major part, appearing in 30 league games and tallying one goal. His departure represents a major blow to Hearts of Oak since his leadership and knowledge have proven crucial.

Agbesimah voiced his dissatisfaction in an interview with KessbenSports, saying, "I'm not satisfied at Hearts of Oak." I wish to go now. I wanted to accomplish something that would have made Hearts very happy when they signed me, especially with the way they talked me up and everything. However, certain things happen in football, which is very common, which is why I wish to quit."

Agbesimah's choice ushers in a difficult time for Hearts of Oak as they deal with the loss of a vital member and leader. 
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post