Richard Attah writes a touching message to Hearts of Oak following his departure.

Richard Attah


Richard Attah, the goalkeeper, bids Hearts of Oak a final farewell after being let go by the team.

After moving from Elmina to the Phobians in 2020, Attah won four seasons with the heavyweights of Ghana, including the President Cup, two FA Cups, and the Ghana Premier League.

Last season, the seasoned goalie battled to get into games and had inconsistent play following a run of poor showings.

But following a trophy-filled stint with the giants of Accra, Attah seized the chance to express gratitude to his previous team.

He wrote on Facebook: "It's an honor to represent one of the biggest clubs in Africa, Accra Hearts of Oak and I'm really grateful for the opportunity because they are the reason why I am Richard Attah today

"I want to say thank you to the Board Chairman, Togbe Afede XIV for the love and support, the entire board members, my teammates, the technical team (past and present), and a big one for the FANS who always encouraged me to do my best.

"Winning the league, FA Cup, Super Cup, and President Cup in 4 seasons is something I will always be proud of as a former Hearts of Oak Goalkeeper. I love you all # TRUST THE PROCESS."

To replace Attah, Hearts of Oak has added Benjamin Asare, a former Great Olympics goalie.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post