Being a member of the esteemed "Asante Kotoko" club is truly special to me. Elvis Kyei Baffour

Elvis Kyei Baffour


Elvis Kyei Baffour, the newest member of Asante Kotoko, has called his arrival to the team "special."

He clarifies that this is especially true given the team is headquartered in Kumasi, where he was raised.

Elvis Kyei Baffour said in a statement upon his Monday, July 15, arrival at Asante Kotoko that it is an honor to sign with a team of this caliber.

He expressed his desire to put in a lot of effort for the squad and help it succeed in the upcoming seasons.

It is a privilege for me to be a part of this esteemed organization with such a devoted following and rich history. I am making this move even more memorable because I am going back to Kumasi, where I grew up. In his first interview with the Kotoko media team, Elvis Kyei Baffour stated, "I'm excited to help the squad succeed and accomplish great things together."

Elvis Kyei Baffour has agreed to a three-year contract at Asante Kotoko.

The Ghanaian powerhouses may anticipate that the gifted attacker will be a key player in the 2024–2025 football season. 
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post