I'm willing to join any team - Goalkeeper Benjamin Asare

Benjamin Asare


In the upcoming football season, goalie Benjamin Asare has declared that he is prepared to play for any team.

Asare's daring performance for Great Olympics last season has made him a top transfer target for numerous clubs, including Hearts of Oak and Asante Kotoko.

Even after dropping to the lower division, the Golden Glove winner was a notable figure for the Dade lads. Asare hopes to resume his career in the top division following his relegation from the top league during the Great Olympics.

Before the upcoming campaign, Asare stated in an interview that he is prepared to join any team.

"I'm prepared to join any squad because I need to do it in order to live. I'm not currently a member of any teams. I had a good season, and I'm sure I'll find a team to play for," he stated in a Wontumi FM audio clip that Footballghana.com streamed.

Asare's contract negotiations with the Porcupine Warriors are reportedly progressing in order to get his signature for the upcoming campaign.

Despite Olympic's difficulties, Asare finished the season with 16 clean sheets, making him the best goalkeeper in the league. 
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post