Michael Awuah Mensah hopes to help Hearts of Oak regain its lost glory.


Michael Awuah Mensah


The goal of New Hearts of Oak defender Michael Awuah Mensah is to assist the team in regaining its former glory.

After a thrilling 3-2 comeback victory over Bechem United on the last day of the Ghana Premier League in the previous season, the Phobians just missed going down.

The Ghanaian giants finished 14th on the standings as a result of their dismal performance in the just concluded campaign.

After recent disappointments, the former Nations FC defender stated in an interview that he was excited to help the team succeed.

"I have a goal of my own. I wish to assist Hearts of Oak in regaining their former grandeur. I will reimburse the club for the enormous sums of money they paid to sign me. "I'm prepared to fully commit to the club," he declared.

The defender recently sealed a transfer from Nations FC to Hearts of Oak after putting on a strong showing the previous season.

He signed a three-year contract with the Accra-based squad, and by the next season, he should be a major contributor. 
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post