Coach Bashir Hayford says the Heart of Lions are ready for their matchup with the Hearts of Oak.

Bashir Hayford


Before the 2024 Gbese Mantse Homowo Charity Peace Cup, matchup versus Hearts of Oak, Heart of Lions head coach Bahir Hayford expressed optimism.

During a press conference on Wednesday, the seasoned coach stated that his team has been extremely well-prepared for the match.

"We are competing for the Homowo Cup versus Hearts of Oak." Nana and I have been close friends for a very long time, but we have not seen one other in a while, so I was overjoyed to see her. That day, I knew, was the day I would meet Nana.

And when it comes to Hearts of Oka, Nana knows me. The fact that I am seeing a club like Hearts of Oak for this significant cup makes me very happy as well. And we have done a great job of preparing for this game," Coach Bashir Hayford added.

He also urged spectators to pack the stadium to witness the two sides play.

"Aside from that, we want everyone to swarm the stadium to witness a magnificent game. Coach Hayford stated, "Because we will delight the supporters and they will be thrilled for the occasion."

On Sunday, August 11, at the Accra Sports Stadium, Hearts of Oak and Heart of Lions will play for the Cup.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post