It hurts leaving Asante Kotoko – Bernard Somuah

Bernard Somuah


Winger Bernard Somuah Sarpong has secured a transfer to Spanish team Celta Vigo, meaning that he has bid Asante Kotoko farewell for life.

To continue his development at the club, Somuah will start with RC Celta Fortuna, the youth squad.

With the possibility of a permanent transfer at the end of the season, the 18-year-old signs a season-long loan agreement with the team.

The fact that the Spanish team chose to hire him is evidence of his talent and their faith in his ability to contribute to the team professionally.

In the third division of Spanish football, the Primera Federacion Group 1, is where Celta Fortuna plays.

Before leaving, Somuah thanked Kotoko in a farewell meeting for his support during his time at the club.

"I express my gratitude to all for their guidance and assistance during my time with Kotoko. Although it hurts that I'm going, we must give God the glory. I also want to thank my playing partner and the technical staff," he stated.

Somuah left Ghana early to go to Spain and join his new team.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post