Harry Zakour: "Hearts of Oak made me who I am today."

Harry Zakour


Harry Zakour, a former chairman of Hearts of Oak, has declared unequivocally that the club helped shape who he is now.

During his six-year tenure, the Ghanaian-Lebanese manager achieved notable success with the team.

Among the most prosperous club CEOs in Ghanaian football history is Zakour.

When the team won the Ghana Premier League, Ghana FA Cup, CAF Champions League, and Africa Super Cup in 2000, it was the apex of his accomplishments.

Harry Zakour confirmed in an interview that the club had a favorable effect on his personality.

"I oversaw Hearts of Oak for six years, and during that time, I never lost anything." That's enough; I've won the FA Cup, the league six times, and every other trophy.

"I am who I am today because of Hearts of Oak." Hearts of Oak makes me so proud, so when the club has problems, it aches all over my body," he remarked.

The clever football administrator, meantime, has voiced his disapproval of the club's current situation
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post