I declined the approach from Asante Kotoko, said former Hearts of Oak midfielder Glid Otanga.

Glid Otanga


Glid Otanga, a former midfielder for Hearts of Oak, has disclosed that he turned down a transfer to Asante Kotoko.

Otanga left the Phobian Club and joined Al Kharaitiyat, a team in Qatar.

Speaking with Ghanasportspage, the dynamic midfield player disclosed that the Porcupine Warriors had contacted him, but he had turned down their offer.

He said, "Asante Kotoko approached me, but I informed them I am not interested in relocating from Hearts of Oak."

He added that the Phobian Club would always hold a particular place in his heart and that he loves it.

"Hearts of Oak holds a special place in my heart; I genuinely adore the team, and I will never sign with one of their competitors."

Throughout two seasons, the 23-year-old played in 53 games and netted two goals for Hearts of Oak.

The middlefielder from Congo made 26 appearances in the previous campaign, starting more games and contributing an assist in his role as a defensive midfielder.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post